Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Where it began...

Most importantly, I have two boys that I absolutely adore! They are truly a gift from God.

I am a total lurker at WAY to many blogs and I just decided to join the revolution. (the in crowd...YEA!) I have a quirky sense of humor and I am probably WAY to opinionated. I enjoy writing, but do not consider myself a writer...therefore, please don't come at me with grammatics. Afterall, I teach kindergarten...everyone's dream job because it is so easy, right? ha ha

My oldest son is four years old. He attends a very amazing preschool where he has learned SO much! He has a congenital heart defect. If you saw him, you wouldn't dream it in a million years. (unless he was shirtless...which isn't TOO abnormal) He had surgery in June of 2005 and will have another surgery this summer.

The 'baby', who is two, is a bouncy, rambling ball of energy, much like his brother. He adores preschool which makes my life so much easier. He is very social!

I'm trying to decide whether or not to post my childrens' names and totally incriminate myself (and them). If you have any opinions on that (whoever you may be, because I'm sure I have a huge broadcast of viewers) let me know!!!

1 comment:

Nina said...

It's about time!!