Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Young Love...






There are few things sweeter than young love! Randy and Rilea had a blast at prom! They are SO sweet together. He carried her everywhere because she is less than skilled at walking through wet grass wearing spike heels. She was stunning and her shoes were my absolute fave! Randy was dressed nicely, but those shoes left a lot to be desired. I really think if my date had shown up in those shoes {and I looked like Rilea} I would have sent him packing.





What is even sweeter than Randy and Rilea? Carsyn and Rilea! He *REALLY* likes her...and I think the feeling is mutual. She told me when she first began dating Randy that she didn't LIKE children. I remember thinking, WOW, that took some nerve. A few months ago we were camping at Shiloh (a four wheel drive park...yippee!) and she and I were hanging out around the fire. She again admitted that she didn't like children, but she LOVED the boys! How freakin' sweet, right? Carsyn gets *TOTALLY* giddy when he sees her or someone asks about her.


What can I say? He's a lady's man. At least he has good taste!!!

No comments: