Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Random Thoughts...


WOW...it's been a while...I fully intend to be more consistent. I figure I have the scrapbooks, videos, and tons of pictures, but I'd like to have a blog to remember everything by!

MYSPACE...Okay, I admit to being A LITTLE bit addicted, but I'm an adult, with a brain {mostly}. I'm not sure what rock these parents are under, but those teenagers, with those pictures and horrific words should REALLY be disciplined. I can't imagine letting my teenage daughter have provocative pictures of herself on such a public site...or incriminating comments about being drunk/high. I'd be VERY concerned if boys were making comments about my teenage daughters boobs. Just my opinion...

MY BOYS...are such good kids. They are both asleep. When they are awake they are mostly driving me crazy!

MY NEW NEPHEW...I have the cutest little {BIG} nephew, Kobe. He is such a good kid, and I'm not sure it is fair that BRYAN gets a good kid and I get two little monsters. (If you know Bryan, you know WHY he doesn't deserve a GOOD kid.) I'm getting another nephew! Yippee...I love boys!








2 comments:

Nina said...

I'm not going to say anything about the kids on myspace, because I can only imagine how bad my kids will be when they're 15 or so. haha

Jenn said...

My boys are ALREADY bad, so I can't imagine what they'll be like as teenagers, but I *hope* that I have sense enough to sensor *some* of that!