Friday, June 20, 2008

My List of 100 Things...

1. My Mom and Nanny are my heroes.
2. I am not sure I could make it through a day without them.
3. I adore my boys....and I secretly think they are WAY cuter than other boys.
4. I have a love/hate relationship with Chad. LOL (Some things NEVER change!)
5. I worry that I'm not the best mom, but I try real hard.
6. I'm VERY sentimental.
7. My mom is my very best friend, and Niki is a close second.
8. Sometimes (rarely) I miss Broaddus, and want to move home.
9. I love my two sweet nephews.
10. I get maddest at Bryan and Randy, but it is because I love them so much.
11. I can't stand when people do not have ambition.
12. I loved teaching kindergarten.
13. I like driving a new car...obviously.
14. I love my boys...and would LOVE a daughter, but I don't want to *have* more kids.
15. I need a coke to kick start my day.
16. I text WAY too much.
17. I surf the net WAY too much.
18. I worry WAY too much.
19. I am afraid of being unsuccessful.
20. I love when the boys run to my bed in the middle of the night.
21. I have read a bedtime story/stories to my boys most every night of their life.
22. I do not want to think about going to bed without bedtime stories.
23. I cannot think about them growing up and not needing me.
24. I loooooooooooove to sleep late, love it.
25. I used to work very hard to cut sugar out of the boys diet.
26. I have relaxed about that.
27. I do not like the boys to watch television, and they do not really like to anyway.
28. I think they are in love with Dora, and Chad thinks that is gay.
29. I think it is better than Barney.
30. I cannot believe that Carsyn is going to kindergarten.
31. I cry every time I think about it.
32. I think the worst days of my life were Carsyn's surgery days.
33. I think Carsyn's heart defect was a positive curse.
34. I was changed the day I seen him on life support.
35. I think I look at life in a whole new way.
36. I dread the day that Carsyn turns 18 and has control of his own health.
37. I like my boys to wear Polo shirts, and Chad would freak out if he knew how much I spent on their clothes.
38. I am not so concerned with the brand of my clothes.
39. I do not buy clothes for myself unless they are on sale, period...no matter what.
40. I think Weston is the most beautiful boy I have ever seen.
41. I love the dimple under his left eye.
42. I love when he whispers.
43. I love his fiery attitude, and we have Carsyn to thank for that.
44. I used to resent Chad for wanting to build our house.
45. I get more and more happy the closer we get to complete.
46. I am proud of Niki for getting her masters...but mad that she didn't insist that I go with her.
47. I really think her boys are super cute...even if Lane is way too messy.
48. I miss spending time with Kassi and her kids.
49. I love my Papaw...and I still think about him often. WEIRD, huh?
50. I think smoking should be illegal.
51. I am not an advocate of elective surgery.
52. I think it is wrong on so many levels...
53. I do not like tattoos.
54. I had a blast in junior high and ninth grade.
55. I hated the rest of high school, and couldn't wait to get out.
56. I would love to be a college professor.
57. I have met some amazing people in Lufkin, and I'm glad.
58. I love pedicures, but realize they are kinda wasteful. (Autumn and I should go more often!)
59. I am a critical person.
60. I am usually openly critical.
61. I loooooove to read.
62. I do not watch television on a daily basis, except for late at night...when I can't sleep.
63. I was born in the 80's.
64. I loooooove photography.
65. I want to be a photographer when I grow up.
66. I think that is do-able.
67. I love personalized gifts.
68. I like sewing, even if I'm not great at it.
69. I like scrapbook shopping, and occasionally scrapbooking.
70. I'm annoyed when spell check doesn't recognize real words. (specifically, scrapbooking and kindergarteners)
71. I would like to lose weight. (DUH!)
72. I'm going to school to get my master's.
73. I wait until the last possible minute to complete assignments.
74. I would figure up just how many assignments I had to do to receive a C during my undergrad.
75. I am taking a little more pride in my master's.
76. I have never written so many sentences beginning with I.
77. I would love to eat healthy, but I don't like that kind of food.
78. I am very open minded.
79. I couldn't care less who marries what.
80. I am not an animal lover...but I don't hate animals either.
81. I looooooove polka dots, and zebra print....but not together.
82. I wish I had painted my laundry room hot pink...just because no other room gets to be pink.
83. I love my closet.
84. I really like the location of my house.
85. I like giving gifts.
86. I want my boys to speak Spanish.
87. I want my nephews to move to Lufkin.
88. I want my mom and nanny to move to Lufkin.
89. I am impressed with the effort my dad puts into my boys. VERY impressed.
90. I worry too much about my students.
91. I think if I had a daughter, I'd be in a serious financial situation.
92. I do not like to travel.
93. I have never flown, and I never want to.
94. I do not eat green vegetables, except pickles.
95. I love cereal...specifically cocoa pebbles.
96. I love photographs in my house, but worry it kinda looks shrine-ish.
97. I am considering getting my PhD if I complete my master's before I die.
98. I would have to work like 100 years in order for the master's stipend to pay for the actual degree. SICKENING.
99. I really do not care.
100. I love my life, my family, and my friends.
101. I cannot believe you made it to the end.

Now go make your List of 100 things...and link it here for me to read! :)

No comments: