Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My kids say the CRAZIEST things!

First, this is the conversation Weston and I had at dinner.
Me: Weston, do you have unders on?
Weston: No.
Me: Why not, Weston?
Weston: Call me The Hulk!
Me: Why, Hulk?
Weston: THE Hulk didn't wear unders because his penis isn't cold.

Now that is great dinner conversation!

And later as we were getting in bed...oh...the couch, Carsyn said his prayer.

"God, thank you for a fun day. Please let us have a good night sleep. I want to have the best night. Please God I want five Golden Retrievers for a sled team. Amen"

Seriously, a sled team? I was blind sighted by that one. It was seventy degrees yesterday.

3 comments:

Hanna said...

Holy Cow!! That conversation about the udners was hysterical!! Sorry - I just had to share that one with my coworkers!!!

And - a sled team? On what snow!?!? LOL! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their imagination!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Little boys are so funny!

~ Sarah

Faith said...

Haha! He's so creative!