Saturday, August 4, 2007

I've been REAL busy!

This goes with the diaper bag below. A burp cloth, a small bag, and a wipey case completes the set. These were SO fun to make.
This is a bag Niki and I made for a friends new baby. It was very easy.

This is called a 'pillowcase dress.' It was SEW simple! LOL It really was fun and easy! I think I'm going to add a light pink band around the bottom and embroider Addison on it! She'll be TOO cute!


This is another dres I made for Addison. My plans were to embroider a big A on the middle of the chest, but the material is too stretchy. The dress is white with embroidered flowers along the bottom. The ribbons are hard to see, but they are blue and lime green polka dots. (They match a pair of shoes Addie has!)


3 comments:

Anna said...

I LOVE the pillowcase dress! If I had a girl she would wear these everyday in the summer. Great work!

Mrs. McDaniel said...

You have way too much time on your hands! When will Caroline's dress be finished?

Hanna said...

Awe...those are adorable!! You did a great job!