Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Unbelieveable...


Cartyr Weston & Kobe
Matching Polos $20 (on sale)
Cargos $15
Sandals $15
Time spent with my cousin: Priceless!


It is SO hard to believe that Jana and I found out we were BOTH pregnant within the same week. It is also hard to believe that Weston is the older of the boys. Kobe is at least 6 inches and 10 pounds bigger than Wes. It is udderly unbelieveable that Cartyr Weston and Kobe are two years old. WOW...time flies!

Weston: Born February 2005
Wild.
Moody.
Stubborn.
Small stature, huge ego.
Believes he is the boss. (and you're the dummy)
Please bear in mind that Weston is my son. (And I am the nicer, calmer, better half of my sibling.)


Kobe: Born March 2005 (soon to be big brother of Tiger; Do you see a theme?)
Gentle.
A giant teddy bear.
Always ready for a hug.
Calm. (compared to my boys)
A sweet talker. "Sister is gorgeous!" (yea, I'm Sister)

Together, these boys are a perfect pair. Catching them walking so sweetly together, talking about good times was UNBELIEVABLE.

No comments: