Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Because I don't have a love affair with laundry...

This picture is not really related. Except to say that during the summer, when I try not to leave the house, the boys stay in their underwear. Sometimes they tell people they wore pajamas all day, but they mean underwear, because they don't wear pjs in the summer.

Yesterday, Carsyn was helping me gather dirty towels. They have a thing for dish towels. They harbor at least 15 in their bedroom for various reasons...none of which I'm privy to know. He came in to the kitchen and was in a state of shock.

"Momma, our laundry basket is only half full." {the one in their bathroom...in my defense, it is pretty small}

"Carsyn," in that same exasperated tone, "I'm glad."

"Well, what happened to our clothes, Momma."

"Well, I washed them, Carsyn."

"Momma, I never knew we could have a half full basket."

"Carsyn, thanks."

2 comments:

Mrs. McDaniel said...

so carsyn at 5 has his mom figured out? too funny

Lula! said...

This is the BEST photo. I'm loving this!