Thursday, July 24, 2008

A few of my favorite things...


Aside from all the normal things...boys, family, and friends...These are a few of my MOST favorite things.

1. I love snuggling with the boys in the morning. They are so sweet then.
2. Watching a late night movie with Chad.
3. Getting a pedicure with mom and grandma.
4. Watching my dad spoil the boys.
5. Having a good visit with Niki and Ms. Kimble.
6. Reading bed time stories.
7. Sleeping...yea. We do a lot of that in the summer.
8. Teaching! I love my job.
9. Shopping for my boys and for scrapbooking supplies. (Don't tell Melissa Lee!!!)
10. Sewing and embroidering.
11. Nosing around on the internet...reading blogs etc.
12. My house...I'd rather be here than anywhere else.
13. Disney World...we had a blast.
14. Photography. Nothing makes me happier than a picture that captures the personality of my boys.
15. I'm sure there are TONS more, but this is it.

These are a few of my favorite things. What are yours?

1 comment:

Mrs. McDaniel said...

I'm so impressed you blogged, but I can't believe you forgot your number 1 favorite thing~Hanging out with your good friend Autumn!:)