Thursday, July 17, 2008

http://capturebdinger.blogspot.com

I haven't had my boys' pictures taken since Stephanie Davis took them. (Well, I had them taken at the new 220, but it was to stiff for me...anyway!) I *loved* the pictures Stephanie took, but I needed some new pictures, and my mom wanted pictures of all four of her grandsons. So voila. I came across Capture, by Barbara Dinger, and I liked her relaxed style. She came out to our (very messy) house, and took pictures of all four boys. Now, let me say, if you can get ONE picture in 90 minutes with FOUR boys under FIVE years old, then you have a gift.

Yea. That's right. She's GREAT. Call her. She made our photo session a little more bearable.

Thanks for working with FOUR cranky boys...in the heat. ;) You did a GREAT job. I absolutely CANNOT wait to see the rest

1 comment:

Hanna said...

I've done pictures of my neighbors kids a few time - that's so true. I take about 100 pics in a session and then have maybe 10 that I really like and 5 from those that are WOW!!

Oh, btw I saw you Monday. Thanks so much for coming.