Monday, July 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday...


Monday: Hotdogs (because we did not have them last week), chili, cheese, and fritos
Tuesday: Chicken and Rice (very simple...crock pot, chicken breasts, cream of chicken soup, and rice....voila)
Wednesday: Chicken soft tacos, beans, and rice
Thursday: Steak and baked potatoes
Friday: Chad is grilling...who knows!
Saturday: Left overs
Sunday: Grilled Chicken, corn on the cob, and potatoes

Every week I become more and more original. I'll be starring on Food Network before you know it. Watch out Paula Bean (or Dean) This should be an interesting week for us. We have swimming lessons every night at 7:15. Yea...night time swimming lessons. Weird.

MPM...and yes, I beat Autumn, AGAIN. ;)

4 comments:

Mrs. McDaniel said...

ugh~I can't even think of one thing I want to eat this week!

Mrs. McDaniel said...

and who the freak gets up at 4:20 to post their menu~NERD!

Jenn said...

Early to bed, Early to rise...you know!

Sharon said...

LOL! I have a whole blog dedicated to cooking and menu planning! I guess I am a NERD too!
www.cookingwithsharonswan.blogspot.com!

LOVE that you have a menu plan on your blog! :) I suddenly don't feel so alone in this world! LOL