Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Welcome! I love this new sign that hangs nicely on my porch. I'd love to show you the full porch, because it is finished, and very pretty, but it never seems to be clean! I'll work on that...or at least have the boys work on it.
Dear Santa, for Christmas, I'd like crown molding throughout my house, and a scraper to remove the labels from our windows!
On Christmas Eve we open one present. Every year it is the same thing...pajamas. I try to find pajamas that reflect what the boys really like. Because they wear uniforms to school they do not hvae a ton of character type clothing. So I searched high and low to find spiderman foot pajamas for Wes. He is completely super hero obsessed. Carsyn was much easier. He likes spiderman, but he likes pjs that are thin. I was able to find spidey pajamas that fit the bill.

They had a blast opening all of their gifts. Carsyn was thrilled with his knee high rubber boots. Weston got very excited about each gift. I'm always amazed at which gifts really impress the boys, and which gifts I think they'll freak over, and they barely notice. Bendaroos...As Seen On TV...the boys went nuts when they seen them on television, and begged Santa for them. I searched high and low, and finally found them at Walgreens on Christmas Eve. They opened them, and acted like they had never heard of them. But the boots that we found 90% off at Academy last winter were a biiiig hit.
Carsyn was riding like a pro. He was so happy with his new four wheeler. The first thing he noticed when he saw it was the lift kit and mud grips. I know, I know...you might be a redneck if your kid eve knows what a lift kit is, much less makes mention of it on Christmas!
Weston was very happy that Santa brought a spiderman four wheeler. He spent most of the day wearing his spiderman costume riding his spiderman four wheeler. (He has it on beneath his hoodie) And anytime someone stopped him he 'webbed' them.

Carsyn, Weston, & Kobe spent the day riding, spinning, and almost wrecking. A blast was had by all!

No comments: