Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Hero!

Words cannot express how much we appreciate the God given talent Dr. Mendeloff has. This video is living, breathing, heart-beating truth of the wonders of this world. Dr. Mendeloff has touched our hearts through the work he has done on Carsyn's heart. It is apparent that he means a great deal to all of the heart families at MCD. I used to think of surgeons as sterile. Television often depicts them as robots, but he is so much more. He knows his kids, and tries to understand their families. We are so grateful to have gone down this path, and met all of these wonderful people.

Carsyn will be visiting his cardiac team in the next month. Please pray that we get great news!

1 comment:

Hanna said...

I couldn't watch that video through - it makes me cry thinking of what parents have to go through & how they manage. I'll be praying for your baby boy and for the doctors and all your family.

My baby girl just crawled out of bed - I have to go hug her a while now. Thank God for doctors like you have and for the talents he gave them!